Answer To Your Query

Do I need a bike licence?

Yes, to rent a car you need Driver’s license and for motorcycle/Scooter you need Rider’s license.

How much do I pay and when?

Motorcycle- $250 Bond and 1-week advance Rent
Car- 500$ Bond and 1 week Advance Rent
After 1st payment, you pay in weekly cycles through direct debit from the nominated bank account. You always pay 1 week in advance.

Who can rent?

Anyone who holds a valid license and ages between 18-70 years.

What are the required documents?

Current License and Photo Identification card with current Australian address.
International license holders require current passport with all above mentioned documents.

When will I get my bond back?

Once the vehicle inspection is complete and there is no money owing, we transfer the bond to your nominated account and provide proof of transfer. Fund should be cleared in 2-3 business days.

Will I get a free helmet?

Yes, all our motorcycles and scooters come with free complimentary helmet.

More Questions?

Call us now and speak to our friendly staff for any other questions you have 0416948717